5 things I did that you can too!
Every once in a while the cobbler does have to make his children shoes.
The last year has been a fun, dynamic year working with clients, so much so that I didn’t make time to tune-up my marketing. Sound familiar?! But with the onset of Spring I’m delighted to have completely revamped my website, have new video content and fresh marketing tools to share with you. Take a look!!
When was the last time you took an objective look at your company’s communication tools? Isn’t it amazing how fast time goes by? You’re probably thinking, my company website is “new”…yet it’s likely over a year old.
While it’s not realistic to redesign your marketing materials every year, here are 5 Marketing Spring tune-up tips you can use now:
1. Review website content and freshen it up – add case studies and new products or services you’re offering; ensure content is accurate, up-to-date and balanced with the right keywords. Check the site analytics to be sure it is performing well too!
2. Perk up your social media – change banner images, freshen content, add new messaging, or add a new platform.
3. Revamp your email/newsletter format – add new design elements and modify the schedule so your news isn’t hitting your contacts the same day it has been.
4. Create a case study or short video – tell the story of great project or customer interaction you had in the last 12 months and how you could repeat that in a benefit for others.
5. Add a new tactic – consider a new customer appreciation tactic, a referral program, PR initiative like a blog, or a promotion that is aligned with your marketing plan.
These quick tips improve your marketing presence without burning up big chunks of time.